This Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake is delicious and will give you that creamy and sweet factor with a citrus twist in flavor. Even if you are not on a low-carb diet, you will love this!
I’m sure you will love this lemon cheesecake recipe! Rich, creamy, and oh-so-satisfying!
This lemon keto cheesecake includes a buttery almond crust to give it a good texture.
It is so delicious you can serve it to all your family and friends and they will never guess it is a keto diet serving!
Don’t feel like you can’t eat the foods you love; just learn to adapt and cook recipes that use the right ingredients!
You don’t have to be deprived; you can make amazing tasting food that everyone will love.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Low Carb Lemon Cheesecake Recipe:
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Prep Time: 20 minutes
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Cook Time: 8 minutes
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Total Time: 28 minutes
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-cutlery”] Servings: 6-8 servings
- 8-ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3-ounce packet of sugar-free lemon jello
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Generously spray an 8-inch baking dish or springform pan with cooking spray.
- Mix almond flour, butter, and erythritol until the mixture is crumbly. Press in the bottom of the baking dish and bake for about 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment mix cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add in heavy cream and whisk on high until the mixture thickens and soft peaks form.
- Reduce speed to low and mix in jello packet and lemon zest until blended.
- Spread mixture evenly with a spatula over cooled crust.
- Cover and chill until set, about 2-3 hours or overnight.
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-heart”] Tip: You can use any sugar-free jello flavor you want. Lemon seems to be a classic cheesecake flavor, but you can also try cherry, raspberry, and strawberry. Orange would be great, or even lime for a key lime cheesecake
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-tasks”] Nutrition
Per Serving: Calories 320; Total Fat 31.1g; Total Carb 6.2g; Dietary Fiber 1.8g; Protein 6.2g
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love!
Did you make this Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!