What do cream cheese, caramel syrup, heavy cream, pancakes, and coffee have in common? One deliciously decadent and low carb dessert is called, “Keto Caramel Macchiato Tiramisu”.
This delicious Keto Caramel Machiatto Tiramisu recipe will make all of your low-carb dessert dreams come true! It is also gluten-free, and Atkins friendly.
You are probably wondering how something THIS good, could possibly be low carb?
This is a creamy sinful-looking dessert for those of you needing to be bad in a good way.
It’s great for dessert. It’s great for breakfast. It’s great at any time of the day. It’s just amazing.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Keto Caramel Machiatto Tiramisu Recipe:
- 12 4×4 squares of cream cheese pancakes or crepes (unsweetened), recipe here
- 1 cup espresso or coffee, cooled
- Unsweetened cocoa powder for dusting
For the filling:
- 4 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp sugar-free caramel-flavored syrup (I use this brand)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Mix the cream cheese with the caramel syrup until smooth and creamy.
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff.
- Fold about 1/3 of the whipped cream into the caramel mixture. Add the caramel mixture back to the remainder of the whipped cream and fold gently until fully combined. Chill for a few minutes. The cream, not you.
- Meanwhile, soak the pancakes in the coffee for about 2 minutes. Since they aren’t very porous it takes a little time for them to absorb the coffee – you can soak them longer if you want a stronger coffee flavor.
- Add the cream to a pastry bag with a large star tube attached.
- Have four small plates ready. Place a coffee square on the plate. Pipe a layer of cream on it. Dust with cocoa powder. Repeat until you have three layers. Repeat with the rest of the plates.
- Serve with optional sugar-free chocolate sauce.
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-tag”] Note: You could also layer the coffee-soaked pancakes with spoonfuls of cream into an 8×8 pan and then chill it and cut it into squares.
And if you are REALLY craving something decadent, make sure you load it up with sugar-free chocolate sauce…. lots and lots of it!
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂