This Keto Raspberry Cheesecake is a creamy, fruity flavored dessert that’s not too sweet and not too sour. A lovely low-carb, gluten-free, summertime treat.
This Keto Raspberry Cheesecake is an incredible dessert for anyone who is on a low-carb, high-fat diet.
With this luxurious and elegant low-carb cheesecake with raspberries, you won’t believe that you’re on a diet. Using simple ingredients, this cake can be made for any occasion.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
More Keto Dessert Recipes
So what are the best keto desserts to have on keto? Here are some of our favorite low carb / no carb desserts you might like:
- Best Low Carb Keto Blueberry Mug Cake
- Easy Keto Chocolate Pecan Mug Cake For Two – Low Carb and Gluten-Free
- 1-Minute Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Best Keto Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Best Easy Keto Cheesecake
Easy Low Carb Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe:
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 tbsp granular sweetener (or to taste), I use this brand
- 1 cup almond flour, I use this brand
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, I use this brand
- 24 oz. cream cheese, very soft (3 8oz. pkg)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, fresh or bottled
- 1 cup granular sweetener (or to taste), I use this brand
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Melt butter and 1 tbsp of granular sweetener together in a saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in almond flour. Press into a 9" springform pan. Bake at 350° F for 12-15 minutes, or until golden. Let it cool.
- To make the filling, Beat cream cheese, lemon juice, and 1 cup of granular sweetener together thoroughly. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in raspberries and pour over crust. Decrease oven temperature to 325° F and bake for 40-45 minutes or until edges being looking dry and center jiggles slightly.
- Allow cooling for a couple of minutes after removing from the oven. Take it out and let it cool after that put it in a fridge.
- Chill it in the fridge for 4-6 hours until it sets completely or leaves it overnight if possible.
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-tasks”] NutritionPer serving (1/12 of cake): Calories 287; Total Fat 25.9g; Saturated Fat 15.3g; Sodium 212mg; Total Carbohydrate 8.1g; Dietary Fiber 1.6g; Total Sugars 1.2g; Protein 6.5g; Net Carbs 6.5g;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love!
Did you make this Easy Low Carb Keto Raspberry Cheesecake recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!