This cheesecake salad is a wonderful and SO refreshing low-carb dessert! It is a sugar-free, gluten-free, LCHF, and keto recipe.
Probably one of the things I love most about this Cheesecake Salad is that it is so quick and easy to make with only a couple of minutes of prep time.
I can already hear some of you… “that’s not a salad!”. And you’re right!
In the traditional lettuce-type of salad, no, it’s not. But in a creamy fruit salad kind of way… absolutely!
To make this simple fruit salad, all you have to do is beat cream cheese with low-carb sweetener(s) and heavy cream.
Then you just fold in your keto-friendly berries.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Low Carb Cheesecake Salad Recipe:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 23 people
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit concentrated powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 ounces strawberries cut into bite-sized pieces
- 14 ounces blueberries about 4 cups
- 12 ounces blackberries about 2 cups
- 6 ounces raspberries about 1 cup
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in monk fruit, stevia, and heavy whipping cream. Beat with an electric mixer until thick and creamy. If too thick, a little extra cream can be added.
- Fold in fresh berries. Store in the fridge or serve immediately.
A total of about 1/2 cup sugar equivalent is needed in the recipe. Therefore, about 1/2 cup of Swerve or Splenda can be used instead of the monk fruit and stevia blend if desired. Makes about 11.5 cups.
Per Serving (0.5 cups): Calories 134; Total Fat 11g; Total Carbohydrates 8g; Dietary Fiber 2g; Protein 2g;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂