A simple and delicious Keto Coconut Cheesecake Pie Recipe that’s low carb and keto-friendly.
It’s easy to make coconut cream pie dessert. This keto coconut cheesecake pie is for coconut lovers, as well as cheesecake fans.
The low-carb cheesecake pie is so light and fluffy that you will find it hard to eat only one piece.
I love everything about this gorgeous keto coconut cheesecake pie – that golden almond flour crust and creamy coconut filling are calling my name!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Keto Coconut Cheesecake Pie Recipe:
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Prep Time: 15 minutes
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Cook Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Total Time: 1 hour 55 minutes
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-cutlery”] Servings: 16 slices
- 2 cups toasted almond flour, I use this brand
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted as needed
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, I use this brand
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, I use this brand
- 8 drops of liquid stevia, I use this brand
- 6 tablespoons powder sugar substitute, I use this brand
- Coconut oil to grease a pie pan, I use this brand
- 1 & 1/2 lbs cream cheese 3 8-ounce packages, softened
- 3/4 to 1 cup granular sweetener (to taste), I use this brand
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 2/3 cup full fat coconut milk canned, room temperature, I use this brand
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, I use this brand
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract, I use this brand
- 1/2 cup large flaked coconut (for decoration), I use this brand
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Grease the pie pan with coconut oil.
- Lightly toast almond flour in a dry skillet or pan over medium heat, until fully golden and fragrant (2-4 minutes).
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients well with a spatula.
- Fold the mixture with the spatula towards the end to get a good mixture.
- Add pie mixture to the prepared pie pan. Using your hands or spatula, press the mixture out evenly.
- Add to oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese on medium until smooth. Beat in sweetener until well combined.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, scraping down sides of bowl and beaters as needed. Then beat in coconut milk, vanilla extract, and coconut extract until smooth.
- Brush the sides of the springform pan with a little oil or melted butter and then pour the filling over the cooled crust.
- Place the springform pan on a cookie sheet and place it on the center rack of the oven. On the rack below, place a large baking dish filled with water.
- Bake 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes, or until edges are set and the center just barely jiggles when shaken. Remove and let cool completely.
- Run a sharp knife around the edges of the pan and remove the sides. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 or 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup large flaked coconut. If you want you can toast coconut in a dry skillet over medium heat, shaking until coconut was lightly browned. You can also add whipping cream on top if wanted.
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-list-alt”] Nutrition
Per Serving (1 serving = 1/16th of cake): Calories 334; Calories from Fat 277; Total Fat 30.8g; Total Carbohydrates 5.4g; Dietary Fiber 1.6g; Protein 4.9g;
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂
Tuesday 13th of July 2021
What size pan do you use?
Tuesday 1st of June 2021
I figured it must be a springform pan. OMG. This is now my favorite dessert—above any non keto or keto desserts I’ve made so far.. thank you for this great recipe.
Sunday 30th of May 2021
Please clarify for me. Your instructions say pie pan for the crust, but then you say spring form pan for the filling.
Friday 5th of February 2021
Just wondering what size springform pan you used?
Monday 13th of April 2020
Seriously... this cheesecake is the bees knees. Made it for Easter yesterday and was just blown away with how good it was. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe!