These keto sausage egg cups are one of the best time-saving keto breakfast recipes of all time, hands down.
Delicious, savory Sausage Egg cups are convenient, easy to make, and perfect for on-the-go adults and kids! Make ahead of time, and revel in your preparedness!
These low-carb breakfast sausage egg cups make a delicious easy grab-and-go breakfast or snack.
Make ahead and store in the freezer for an easy low-carb breakfast.
These keto cups are one of my absolute favorite low-carb breakfast ideas.
Best of all, they’re super easy to make ahead for a healthy breakfast on the go.
And the best part? They are chock full of protein and couldn’t be more simple to customize with any toppings or add-ins you like.
And if you have some leftover vegetables, turkey, or bacon? Just chop them up and toss them in – kale, zucchini, asparagus – they all work great!
Not into making your own breakfast sausage? Buy it premade! (Just make sure there’s no sugar added if you’re keto.)
How To Make Keto Sausage Egg Cups
- Line a muffin tin with non-stick, insertable baking cups, or grease a silicone muffin tin with butter.
- In a large bowl, combine ground sausage, salt and pepper, garlic, paprika, onion powder, and parsley.
- Add a small handful of meat to each muffin tin well then press up the sides to create a cup.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs and add salt and pepper.
- Pour over each piece of meat cup and add cheddar, tomatoes, spinach, and red bell pepper.
- Bake until the eggs are set, about 20-30 minutes. Remove from muffin tin onto a serving platter.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before enjoying.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
More grab & go low carb breakfast ideas
I have a lot of low-carb grab-and-go breakfast ideas on this blog for you by the way. The great thing about these types of recipes is that you can eat them any time of the day. Check out my:
- Baked Avocado Eggs Keto Recipe
- Best Keto Egg Fast Deviled Eggs
- Easy Keto Breakfast Egg Wrap Recipe
- Best Keto Crepes
- 2 Minute Keto Breakfast – Omelet In A Mug
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love!
Did you make this Keto Sausage Egg Cups recipe? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!