This easy low-carb keto brownies recipe is made with a few simple ingredients that you probably already have at home.
The best and easiest low-carb keto brownies. Even people who aren’t on a keto diet will love these unbelievably moist and delicious chocolate brownies!
Everything about this low-carb brownie recipe is super easy. That’s because all you’ll need is just a few standard keto ingredients, a bowl, a plate, and about 5 minutes to prepare them.
So, if you’re looking for an easy keto brownie recipe this is it!
These easy low carb keto brownies are amazing. They are rich, very chocolatey, super decadent, and not too sweet.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
There are very few ingredients needed to make these easy low carb Keto Brownies:
– Granular Swerve – You can probably use your favorite granulated sweetener instead.
– Salted Butter – You can also use unsalted and add 1/2 tsp salt.
– Eggs – I use large eggs in almost all my recipes.
– Baking powder – Make sure it’s fresh.
In this recipe, I used a handful of chopped pecans, but it is totally optional.
If you want, you can also use almonds, and walnuts or throw some shredded coconut, cacao nibs, or chocolate chips into the batter.
The brownies are perfectly sweet enough to serve on their own, but if you want keto brownies with frosting or ice cream, you can use this Keto Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting or Keto Vanilla Ice Cream.
How to make these easy keto brownies?
– First mix well eggs and sweetener until fluffy. Melt butter and add to egg mixture.
– Gradually add the dry ingredients – the almond flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
– After that, you can add a handful of walnuts or chopped pecans into the mixture, but it is totally optional.
– Pour the mixture into a greased 8×8-inch baking pan. Bake it for about 20 minutes at 350°F.
Start checking after 15 minutes, the center should be pretty moist when you pull them out of the oven.
– Let them cool a minimum of 10 minutes before slicing.
– Keep leftover brownies in an airtight container in the fridge.
You can gently warm them in the microwave before enjoying them.
These keto brownies actually taste better the next day.
Did you make these Easy Low Carb Keto Brownies? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂