Seriously, THE BEST keto chocolate lava mug cake recipe in existence! You can enjoy a Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake recipe that only takes seconds to make!
This Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake is a delicious, single-serve keto dessert and is super quick to make.
This Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake recipe is foolproof. It tastes just as rich and chocolatey as conventional recipes but keeps every bite gluten-free with ingredients like almond flour and ghee.
This dessert for two is perfect for Valentine’s Day or a date night at home.
Since this Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake contains a short list of ingredients, keep everything high-quality.
This keto chocolate lava mug cake recipe is actually incredibly easy to make.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Why is this the best Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake?
Well, I think it comes down to the warm ooey-gooey lava deliciousness that’s on the inside of this cake. There’s nothing quite like a rich decadent chocolate cake with a molten chocolate center, is there?
And this mug cake recipe delivers on that chocolate lava deliciousness big time.
I hold the record for the world’s largest sweet tooth. It’s been measured! I could eat sweets for every meal of the day and go to bed happy.
I’ve had a love for the chocolate lava cake for as long as I can remember, but now, I can enjoy a Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake recipe that only takes seconds to make!!
Can you think of any more decadent dessert option than a molten chocolate lava cake?
Even just thinking about the perfectly gooey center of melted chocolate surrounded by a moist chocolate crust is enough to get my mouth-watering.
If you like chocolate mug cakes, you will love the molten lava cake! This cake is decadent and rich in chocolate. The gooey center will have you swooning until the next time.
You’ll be getting a double-whammy of chocolatey goodness in a totally healthy way thanks to the use of both sugar-free dark chocolate and cacao powder.
And of course, considering that this is a keto recipe, the rest of the ingredients are 100% free of sugar and flour as well!
Keto Lava Cake Toppings
- powdered erythritol
- fresh fruit (like raspberries or strawberries)
- sugar-free chocolate syrup
- whipped cream
More Sugar-Free Keto Mug Dessert Recipes
If you’re looking for more crowd-pleasing sugar-free desserts, try these:
- No-Bake Keto Mini Chocolate Cheesecake
- Easy Keto Chocolate Pecan Mug Cake For Two – Low Carb and Gluten-Free
- Low Carb Keto Sex In a Pan
- 1-Minute Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Best Healthy 1 Minute Keto Mug Brownie
Chocolate Keto Lava Mug Cake Recipe:
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Prep Time: 3 minutes
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Cook Time: 1 minute
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-cutlery”] Servings: 1
- 2 tablespoons high-quality unsweetened cocoa powder,
- 2 tablespoon granulated stevia/erythritol blend (Pyure) – or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder grain-free, aluminum-free
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 25 g 100% dark chocolate
- Add egg to the butter and whisk until air bubbles begin to appear.
- Add in stevia/erythritol, cocoa powder, heavy cream, salt, and vanilla extract, mixing until combined.
- Spray microwave-safe ramekins or mugs with cooking spray or line with butter
- Pour in batter.
- Place the piece of dark chocolate in the middle and spoon the remaining batter over it to cover.
- Place in microwave for 30-45 seconds. Every microwave is different. You want the outside of the cake slightly firm, while the middle is not yet set, that’s how you get the lava.
- Make sure not to overcook and the cake is still slightly uncooked so the center and top are still slightly “molten”.
- If you need more time in the microwave, set for 5-10 second intervals until you have the consistency of a Chocolate Lava Mug Cake.
This Chocolate Lava Mug Cake recipe can be made in the oven, too.
Simply pour the batter into an oven-safe ramekin and bake it at 350 degrees for about 13 to 15 minutes. You will know it’s done because the top will be soft like a sponge.
Let stand for 1-2 minutes before flipping onto a plate to serve. Serve immediately.
You can double or even triple this recipe and make a few more to share too!
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-tasks”] Nutrition
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! If you make a purchase through the link, it won’t cost you more but I may earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I personally use and love!
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!