Are you in search of the BEST healthy hot chocolate? You’ve come to the right place!
This Keto-friendly Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate recipe makes a delicious way to shake off the chill of a fall or winter day.
Cradling a warm mugful in your hands, breathing in that sweet steam, and sipping that creamy richness will make any day just a little bit better.
See how to make keto hot chocolate in just 1 minute! This sugar-free low-carb hot chocolate recipe has a thick, luxurious, ultra-rich, and deep chocolate flavor.
Keto Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate recipe makes creamy, rich hot chocolate with ingredients you probably already have on hand.
I happen to think that it’s the best sugar-free hot chocolate around, it might just become your new favorite dessert.
Yes, you can even make Keto hot chocolate in the microwave. You can only make one serving at a time, but hey, fewer dishes to wash! You’ll notice that I gave a range of tablespoons of sweetener.
I prefer my hot chocolate on the bittersweet side, so I tend to use a lesser amount of sweetener. If you like your hot chocolate to be sweeter, then you can use the larger amount.
Since this is my go-to quick and easy hot chocolate recipe, I decided to write down the ingredients and share it with all of you.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
Milk Alternatives for Best Keto Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate
The lowest carb milk alternatives are dairy-free “milk”. The carb counts for a standard 8 oz serving of popular dairy-free kinds of milk are as follows:
- Flax Milk: 1 gram of carbs
- Coconut Milk: 1 gram of carbs
- Hemp Milk: 1 gram of carbs
- Cashew Milk: 1 gram of carbs
- Almond Milk: 2 grams of carbs
More Keto Chocolate Recipes
If you like this keto hot chocolate recipe, you might also enjoy some of these other keto low carb chocolate recipes:
- Best Healthy 1 Minute Keto Mug Brownie – Healthy Keto Mug Brownies don’t get better than this! This easy 1-minute mug brownie recipe is a low-carb game changer.
- Easy Keto Fat Bombs – Coconut Chocolate Bars – Homemade Keto Coconut Chocolate Fat Bombs ( Mounds Bars ) have a blissful chocolate and coconut taste.
- Best Keto Chocolate Cake Ever – This low-carb Chocolate Layer Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frostings is the best cake that I’ve made on my keto diet!
- Easy Keto Chocolate Mousse – This easy keto chocolate mousse is so dense, rich, and decadent. It will satisfy your chocolate craving in only a few bites.
- No-Bake Keto Mini Chocolate Cheesecake – This low-carb chocolate cheesecake is incredibly easy to whip up and will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Vegan) – Quick and easy homemade chocolate fat bombs – with just 3 ingredients and NO baking required!
- Healthy No-Bake Keto Ferrero Rocher Fat Bombs – No-bake Keto Ferrero Rocher Fat Bombs are delicious, low carb, paleo, vegan, quick, and easy to make.
Did you make this Keto Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate? Tag me on Instagram so I can see! @lazy_girl_tips
Leave a comment, rate it, pin it, share it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #lazy_girl_tips on Instagram. I’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!
Wednesday 1st of January 2020
The directions instruct us to combine cocoa, sweetener, and salt, but salt is not listed as an ingredient. Please clarify. Thank you!
Sunday 12th of January 2020
Hi Barbara, thank you for your comment. I didn`t list salt because it is optional, but I`ve updated instructions. :) I hope you like this recipe!