No-Bake Chocolate Oreo Lasagna will make all Your Chocolate and Oreo dreams come true.
Next time when a serious chocolate craving hits you, then discover No Bake Chocolate Oreo Lasagna and enjoy a moment that is yours.
Who can resist creamy layers of chocolate pudding, sweet cream cheese, whip cream, and a crunchy Oreo cookie crust?
Chocolate Lasagna is one of our most popular chocolate desserts.
This no-bake chocolate dessert has layers of chocolate pudding, Oreos, whipped cream, and chocolate chips.
You’ll want to bookmark this easy dessert recipe for your next potluck or party!
You don’t want to miss out on this super easy no-bake chocolate treat.
If this dessert doesn’t hit the spot, nothing will! It’s sure to be a keeper and will leave your friends and family asking for the recipe. Hope you love it.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases for my referral at no extra cost to you! See Disclosure
No Bake Chocolate Lasagna Recipe:
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Prep Time: 20 min.
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Chill Time: 4 h
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-time”] Total Time: 4 h 20 min.
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-cutlery”] Servings: 12-16
- 1 package of regular Oreo cookies – about 36 cookies
- 6 Tbs butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip
- 2 Tbs milk
- 1 large (5.9 oz) package of chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Butter a 9×13 dish and set aside.
- Use a food processor (or a zip-top bag and a rolling pin) to crush the Oreos into fine crumbs.
- Into a medium bowl, pour in the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- When the butter is mixed in, put the mixture in a baking dish. Press the OREO mixture into the bottom of the dish and place it in the refrigerator while you mix up the rest of the ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl, mix cream cheese until creamy. Add sugar and 2 Tbs milk, and mix well. Stir in 1 tub of the Cool Whip.
- In another mixing bowl, combine 3 cups of milk and instant pudding. Whisk for several minutes.
- Take Oreo crust out of a refrigerator. Spread cream cheese on top of the Oreo crust.
- Spread pudding on top of the cream cheese layer. Let sit for 5 minutes, until the pudding is firm.
- Spread the other tub of Cool Whip on top.
- Place in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight before serving. Can be put in a freezer for an hour if time is an issue.
- Just prior to serving, sprinkle chocolate jimmies or add crushed cookie crumbs as an optional garnish.
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and (..of course..) pin it for later. 🙂