Everybody loves a good chocolate cupcake, right?? This recipe is the only chocolate cupcake recipe you will ever need.
Whether you are gluten-free or not, it’s the perfect combination of moist, cakey, chocolate goodness.
So here is the best gluten-free chocolate cupcake recipe that you will ever try.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe:
Ingredients (serves 8 people)
|1/4 cup butter, softened|
|1-1/4 cups gluten-free chocolate cake mix|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1 large egg, slightly beaten|
|3 tablespoons warm coffee|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 8 holes in a muffin tin with paper liners.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter until light and fluffy.
- Add baking mix, milk, and eggs, beating just until combined.
- Add coffee and stir until smooth.
- Fill each muffin hole 2/3rds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.