All images or designs in this site are copyright of lazy-girl.tips or their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.
We are the owner or the licensee of intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, videos, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
If you have reason to believe that one of our content is violating your copyrights, please do not take any legal action. You can contact us directly to be credited or have the item removed from the site.
Unless specified otherwise, lazy-girl.tips does not claim ownership to any images found on this site. Lazy-girl.tips does not knowingly intend or attempt to offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity.
Please allow up to 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider, Hosting Provider, and other third parties will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Please note that we deal only with messages that meet the following requirements:
– Please Provide us with your name, address, and telephone number. We reserve the right to verify this information.
– Explain which copyrighted material is affected.
– Please provide the exact and complete to the URL link.
– If it is a case of files with illegal contents, please describe the contents briefly in two or three points.
– Please ensure that you can receive further inquiries from us at the e-mail address you are writing from.
– Please write to us only in English.
Anonymous or incomplete messages will not be dealt with. Thank you for your understanding.